This is the perfect 49cc kids dirt bike. With this latest generation of 49cc 2 stroke engines, we have found them to be a lot more torque and faster, and in turn, they are a lot more reliable. Probably the best value-for-money entry-level petrol bike we sell here at Kids Cars NZ. The High-per™ 49cc Petrol Motor kids dirt bike is so much fun and really easy to get going. It is going to be hard work prizing them away from their new toy. The great thing about this model is the upgraded grippy tyres and flexible suspension. Reaching speeds of up to 15 mph and with that 2-stroke air-cooled engine, this really is a terrific first petrol motorbike your kids will enjoy for years. This kids dirt bike is suitable for both wet and dry conditions, so there’s no need to pull them in early if it starts to rain. Assembly is required for this kids dirt bike and you would also need to apply any stickers upon delivery.
This mini dirt bike is ready for some backyard adventures, with its revvy 2-stroke 49cc engine and full suspension it’s the perfect way to get the youngsters started on two wheels.
Simple to ride, it’s fully automatic, so just twist the throttle and go. Brake levers on the handlebar activate the front and rear brake just like on a bicycle.
The responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock, disk brakes and motocross styling make this look and feel just like a big bike. The low seat height of 56cm makes getting started less intimidating.
It’s no full-on motocross bike, but it is suitable for gentle off-road use and will have your kids ripping round the paddock or backyard in no time.
Order one for your little hoons today.
- Revvy 49cc, 2-stroke engine
- Easy-start pull start mechanism
- Max speed of 40km/h
- Fully automatic, twist and go
- Telescopic front suspension, rear mono shock
- Big bike styling
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Colour: Blue
- Products Size: W 57cm D 127cm x H 81cm
- Product weight: 26kgs
- Engine Type: 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2 stroke
- Starter: Easy pull starter
- Ignition: CDI
- Tank Capacity 1.3L
- Transmission: Chain
- Clutch: Automatic
- Max Power: 1.8KW
- Front Shock: Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear Shock: Alloy rear shock
- Brakes: Front and Rear disk brake with mechanical control
- Front Wheel: 2.5-10
- Rear Wheel: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket: 14 teeth
- Seat height: 56cm
- Max speed: 40km/h
- Max load: 60kg
- Net weight: 27.5kg
- Gross weight: 34.5kg
- Package Size: 110cm x 32cm x 57cm
- Comes with 1 Year Limited Repair Warranty. Excludes tyres, pull start, clutch & spark plug.
- A mechanically able person will be required to carry out the set up and long-term maintenance of this product.
- As with any petrol engine vehicle, mini quad type products require consistent maintenance, and you will be required to service the engine and fit parts to this product as usage requires.
- If you are worried you may not be able to maintain a petrol version then please take a look at our electric range of children's mini quads, maintenance free fun, simply charge and go.
- Helmets recommended and children should be supervised by an adult.
SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS: For clarity, the manual states that this product should not be ridden by children younger than 12 years old, however, we find this product is most commonly purchased for children aged 6 - 11 years. We are also aware that its small size and ease of use means that it is attractive for use by children younger than 6. In many cases, the product will be too small and underpowered for children older than 12 years. However, the suitability of the product to a particular child is at the parents’ / caregivers’ discretion as they are in the best position to assess the capabilities of their child – height, weight & skill should also be considered (as should the speed setting). A helmet should also be worn at all times.